- A message from the Prudential - February 2021
- Pension Committees and Local Pension Boards
- The LGPS and stock markets
- The McCloud Judgment
- Pensions Shared Service retired members newsletter - April 2021
- Pensions Shared Service active members newsletter - August 2020
- Pensions Shared Service deferred members newsletter - July 2020
- Pensions Shared Service retired members newsletter - April 2020
- Camden, Merton and Waltham Forest employers newsletter - March 2020
- Wandsworth and Richmond employers newsletter - March 2020
- Pensions Shared Service employers newsletter - December 2018
- LGPS Scheme Advisory Board cost management - December 2018
- Pensions Shared Service employers newsletter - January 2018
To see closed captions (subtitles) select CC.
What is a pension?
The importance of saving for later life, how you join the LGPS and your employer pays in too.
How your pension works
How pension accounts work and what happens if you leave the LGPS before you take your pension.
Looking after your pension
How much you pay and how you can increase or decrease your payments.
Protection for you and your family
How the LGPS looks after you and your loved ones by providing protection if you have to retire due to ill health and a range of death benefits.
Life after work
How and when you can take your pension, and the decisions you will have to make.
Your annual allowance
Tax rules limit how much pension you can build up each year without having to pay a tax charge. This video explains how the annual allowance works.
Your lifetime allowance
Tax rules limit how much pension you can build up over your lifetime without having to pay a tax charge. This video explains how the lifetime allowance works.