If you are receiving a pension in relation to your membership with Camden Council, and you start working again for either Council or any other Local Authority (LA), you are required to inform the Pensions Shared Service.

You need to write to contact us with the details as soon as possible, as your pension may be reduced or suspended.

If you are receiving a child’s, spouse’s, civil partner’s or eligible cohabiting partner’s pension, re-employment does not affect your pension.

If you are considering re-entering LA employment, you can contact the Pensions Shared Service to find out the amount you may earn in that employment before it affects your pension.